Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine - New improved design features:
- 1.800 watts of power for easy mixing of the heaviest dough.
- 2. 4 controlled speeds including a pulse operation
- 3. New Bowl design has an added handle and the metal drive shaft is easily removed with a twist for quick cleaning.
- 4. The new domed bowl lid increases the interior capacity, so dough for 8 loaves of bread can be kneaded at one time.
- 5. Large Mixing Bowl - Great for Making Homemade Bread Dough
- 6. The bowl locks in place for when you're scooping out dough for cookies.
- 7. Durable suction feet keep mixer stable while mixing heavy dough.Bosch designers have added a 4th speed.
The new 1st speed is now half the previous, which improves the ability of the mixer to incorporate lighter ingredients. The 4th speed is faster making other attachments, such as the blender, work even better.
Capacity: 6 1/2 Qt or 15 Lbs of Dough
3 Year warranty on motor and 1 year on other parts
- Grinds super fine flour (much finer than any other impact mill) and also adjusts to produce the coarser flour grind you need for perfect corn breads. Its impact grain milling heads provide a 400% range of adjustment from fine to coarse, ten times greater than earlier impact mills! This Nutrimill is the most popular grain mill on the market, and turns out terrific flour, quickly and easily.Great Capacity: The award for largest-capacity modern grain mill belongs to the Nutrimill, which allows you to grind up to 20 cups of flour at one time! The Nutrimill's grain hopper and flour bin are perfectly matched: Fill with grain once, and get 20 cups of flour (or you can do any smaller amount.)
- Quieter Design: The Nutrimill's maker (Kitchen Resource of SLC, Utah) calls the Nutrimill the world's quietest impact mill, based on measurement with a decibel meter. An impact mill basically sounds like a vacuum cleaner, and the Nutrimill is much quieter than the "first generation" impact models. And recent updates make the current Nutrimill quieter than ever!
- Easy to Store: Nutrimill's trim design fits into your kitchen easily. Keep it on your countertop for instant access, or store it -- either way, with an 11.5" storage height and 11" x 13" footprint, the Nutrimill stores compactly.
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty: This great warranty includes the Nutrimill's stainless steel milling heads! The Nutrimill is made in Korea by L'Equip of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Creating Brick Oven Style Bread at Home with Clay Bakers! Using clay bakers creates bread as close to that found in a brick oven bakery that can be duplicated at home! People always think making bread is a chore. Honestly, we make several loaves a week using the Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine. There is no other mixer that kneads dough as well as this appliance. Remember the ingredients can vary. It is not an exact science, but something to have fun and experiment with.