Chasseur enameled cast-iron cookware is manufactured in France, where, for decades, it has been widely used in commercial kitchens. It has been enameled twice. First there is the black enamel, which you can see on the rims or base. It seals all the edges, protects against corrosion and is a primer for the color. The second layer adds durability and color so that it keeps its appearance.
* Manufactured in France by Chasseur to the highest standards
* Fuel-efficient, retains heat well
* Easy to clean using hot water and soap; dishwasher safe
* Compatible with standard stovetops - gas, electric, induction and conventional ovens
* Manufacturer's 10 year warranty